Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Vacation time again

So we all know it's almost that time of year again. Time to dig out the swimsuits (and hope we fit in them) and go somewhere fun! I am having a terrible time figuring out where to go this year. I had just about settled on Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX area because there are so many things to do. Now I can't seem to make up my mind. Plus this will be the first time my son and I have gone on vacation by ourselves. Usually we go with friends or my sister and her family. It's a little scary. I hate driving in big cities. *sigh* Anyone out there actually read this and have any ideas for a kid-friendly (and mom-friendly) vacations???? We've been to St. Louis and Gulf Shores in the past and had a great time but I wanted to try something different this year. I still have a little while to make decision. Maybe I'll get it together by the time the summer officially rolls around. :)

No comments: