Monday, May 26, 2008

The straw that broke the camel's back

Ok now I know how that damn camel felt. I am so sick of stupid people and their inability to be honest. I am sick of being ignored. Sick of many other things as well but today was the last straw. If someone asks you a question, do you answer them? Uh, YES would be the correct answer. But some people don't seem to get that. Any answer is better than none at all. And the thing is I think that the situation is partly my fault. It almost always is to some extent. I tend to mess many things up for myself. Then I look back at the situation and can almost pinpoint the exact moment that caused the damn problem. BUT it is not entirely my fault and I refuse to take the blame for most of the stupid stuff people do. I'll take responsibility for my part and that's it. Why is it so hard for people to be nice? I'm just utterly and completely done. That's it. I will not be treated this way anymore. Period. From now on, I'm going to be completely, in-your-face honest. I'm going to stop trying to be someone else or who I think people want me to be and just be happy with who I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

plz stop takin the blame for others. you are a good person and will find that right person someday......i know that it doesnt seem that way right now....but hang in there, he is out there somewhere..........trust me i havent lied to you yet