Wednesday, February 13, 2008

an apology and movie trivia :)

So I guess my intention of writing all the time didn't work out. lol I'm going to start from today and see how it goes. How about I just do a little no brainer thing. I'm going to post some movie trivia. These are some of my favorite quotes. If anyone is reading this and needs the answers, leave me a comment asking me and I'll send them to you.

Bonus points for knowing the movie and who said it!

~What we've got here is failure to communicate.

~A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

~Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

~Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.

~Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.

~Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns!

~Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

~If I'd been a ranch, they would've named me the Bar Nothing.

~I'll remember you, honey. You're the one that got away.

~Personally, Veda's convinced me that alligators have the right idea. They eat their young. (One of my favorite movies!)

~Chivalry is not only dead, it's decomposed.

~Snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?

~Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

~Sometimes you gotta say, "What the fuck."

~All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

~There's a name for you ladies, but it isn't used in high society -- outside of a kennel.

Good Luck!

No comments: